Bert Adams Disposal provides customers with disposal services for residential trash collection, commercial garbage removal and removal of construction waste. We ensure dependable, environmentally sound, cost-effective garbage collection for residents and businesses in the following counties - Broome, Chenango, Cortland, Delaware, Madison and Otsego.
Residential Garbage Service:
Place garbage container(s) out the night before your scheduled pickup in a visible location from street view. Regular pickup schedules apply for all holidays, except for New Years Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas. See Holiday Schedule for further details.
* 64 gallon cart
* 95 gallon cart
INTRODUCING OUR NEW AUTOMATED REFUSE COLLECTION. A NEW ROLLING TRASH CART FOR YOUR IMMEDIATE USE. Click here for important information.
Commercial Garbage Service:
Advantages of Dumpsters and Roll-Off Containers include:
- Safety - all garbage and debris from construction project is contained
- Dispose of wood, concrete, cement, brick, stone, sheet rock, metal, furniture, roofing, regular household trash
- Save Time and Money - no need for multiple trips to the landfill
- Convenience - call when the container is full or set up a regular pickup schedule
|2 Yard Size: 7'x3'x3.5'
|3 Yard Size: 7'x3.5'x4'
|4 Yard Size: 7'x4'x4.5'
|6 Yard Size: 7'x5.5'x5'
|8 Yard Size: 7'x8'x4'
- Do not overload the containers.
- Keep children away from all containers
- Toxic, hazardous, or flammable materials are not allowed in the containers such as:
- tires, hazardous waste – paint/solvents/gasoline/oil, electronics, grass/leaves, appliances, car batteries, propane tanks, rocks/dirt/gravel/debris, medical waste, items containing asbestos, recyclables: #1 - #7 plastics/tin/aluminum/newspaper/office paper/corrugated boxes, animal carcass
· Paint and Chemicals
o Empty paint cans or those with completely hardened paint may be placed in with your regular garbage.
· Needle Disposal
o An improperly disposed needle, syringe or lancet can pose serious health hazards to the public, garbage haulers and city landfill & waste employees. Help prevent injuries by properly disposing of needles and syringes in a puncture resistant container.
Please contact the Broome County Landfill or Chenango County Landfill with further questions.